Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Road Again

We're on the road again! This time to Kankakee, IL to visit an old dear friend, and to make a new dear friend! Our buddy, Mark, is getting married! So we're off to meet the fiance... and play in the town where the hubby and I lived when we were first married.

Should be a fun weekend!

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Working from home this morning.
2. Toast with Nutella.
3. The hubby's excitement to see his best friend.
4. An Illinois I-pass - makes the tolls quick and easy!
5. A Delicious dinner cooked by our friend, Mark! Fabulous! (Who knew?!)
6. Lindsey, the fiance, is great!
7. The bunny, Benji, is adorable - I think my hubby has been won over by a bunny!
8. Our dog is such a great little travel companion.
9. Sleeping in the car - makes the ride go faster!
10. A relaxing evening with friends.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin