2. The outdoor worship service at church. We held it in our town square last weekend - to help our congregation think about moving their faith beyond the walls of the church, and to be a little more visible in our neighborhood. It was so fun - and we had some visitors who stopped and joined the service after getting their coffee at the coffee shop! One of those visitors is already planning to come back this Sunday. So cool to see how God moves!
3. Starting full-time at my church! So fun to be in the office more - and get to see all the lovely people that stop in during the week! I already feel so much more a part of everything that's going on. I think I'm going to love this transition!
4. Dad's biopsy was benign! Thank you to all of you who were praying! (Now we can have a fun fourth with his awesome grilling! And... I bought a silly gag gift to give him this weekend... I'll tell you about it next week! hee hee.)
5. Talking with my sister today about her trip to Alaska. It sounded so great - I'm a little jealous... They were there to interview for a job - and now they wait to hear... I hope and pray that whatever they are hoping for will happen! I'm so excited for them! What an adventure!
Give-a-way Winner: Jill!!!! I used Random.org to pick a winner - Jill will be receiving a pretty little magnet this week! Congratulations, Jill!Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in - and I mean REALLY sleeping in!
2. Banana pancakes.
4. Finally getting lawn chairs!
5. A good workout.
6. The hubby cleaned my car - inside and out. Whatta guy!
7. Going to Hudson, WI for fireworks tonight - small town fun. 8. Fireworks. I love fireworks! 9. Our restaurant, San Pedro. Mmmmm.
10. Our favorite waitress in the whole wide world, Aliza. (Free mojito AND chocolate torte!)