"Any day I wake up is a good day."
"Laughter is an instant vacaton!"
"Self-trust is the first secret of success."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Live with your whole being all the days of your life! Your reward will be true happiness!"
--Rebecca Thomas Shaw
"To make a difference in the world, you must first dare to be different."
Just a few "happy" quotes to brighten your day... I especially found Emerson's to be helpful today...
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up slowly.
2. The book, "Eat Pray Love" - I didn't want to like it, but I do!
3. I never turned the TV on today. Beautiful.
4. Time at the pool.
5. Leftovers made into a yummy lunch.
6. Getting ready for next week's mission trip.
7. Sunshine in the evening.
8. Watching "Crazy Heart" with the hubby. Great movie!
9. The hubby and I swapping stories about our weekends.
10. Facebook statuses - some people just make me laugh!
Nebraska and After
7 hours ago