Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fave Five - June 25th

As I'm getting ready for our mission trip to Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota...  I have so much to do!  So this will be short and sweet this week:
1.  Discovering the Stone Arch Festival in Minneapolis.  So fun!

2.  Celebrating Father's Day with my family.  Lots of laughs and yummy food!

3.  Date night with the hubby.  Tuesday night we went to our favorite restaurant and enjoyed a movie at home.  A perfect relaxing evening.

4.  Going to Valleyfair with some youth group kids.  I love the rollercoasters and thrill rides!  So fun.

5.  Lots of people sharing good news these days!  Good things happening for people.  Makes me smile!


And today I am thankful for:

1.  Sleeping in.  Thanks, pup!
2.  Having lunch with the hubby before he left town for the weekend.
3.  Almost packed for my trip!
4.  Crazy thunderstorms - and staying safe during them.
5.  Re-discovering lots of music on our itunes!
6.  Loving the book, "Eat Pray Love."
7.  Heifer International Study Tours...  Interesting one to Indonesia.  Looks fun!
8.  My new Cooking Light magazine...
9.  Travel size toiletries.  Cute.
10.  Having the whole bed to myself on a hot, sticky night!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin