The Photo Hunt assigment for today: Six.
So here are six mini M&M containers. The organization "Feed My Starving Children" sells these full of M&Ms, hoping you'll return them full of quarters (or any small change, but quarters fit perfectly!). If you do, one container full of quarters will feed a starving child for 18 days! Wow.
So let's see... six of these will feed a kid for 108 days! Awesome.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sunshine streaming through the blinds this morning.
2. Going for a walk with the pup.
3. All kinds of new wildflowers in our nature area!
4. Going to the Stone Arch Festival in downtown Minneapolis. Fun!
5. Running into Andrea and Tim. So nice to hang out with some fun people for part of the day!
6. Great music - really liked Eliza Blue!
7. Fun art to look at - loved the kaliedescope art!
8. Soaking up some sun!
9. Enjoying a quiet evening at home.
10. Cooking up some homemade lasagna!