Wow - it's the first time in months I'm doing the Friday Fave Five! Basically, it's a chance to look back over your week and find five things that made you smile, made you feel grateful, or gave you joy. If you'd like to link up to share your Fave Five, join us at Susanne's blog, "Living To Tell The Story."
Here are mine:
1. Sharing my new love of Indian food with my hubby. We went out last Friday and ordered two new dishes and shared - tasty, spicey, yumminess!
4. Having my parents and sister over for dinner on Monday - smoked ribs, cedar-planked mashed potatoes, pomegranate mojitos and white chocolate strawberry trifle! So fun! A great way to celebrate Memorial Day!
5. A funny day on Wednesday - lunch at the Pool and Yacht Club (where I am always the youngest person in the room by decades!) with a classy lady from our church... to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with my confirmation boys and their dads! Quite the contrast in conversation, food, and atmosphere! Who says my job is boring?!
It's been a great week - and the next one looks busy and fun, too! Hope you have a wonder-filled Friday!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in til 8:30am. Lovely.
2. The hubby coming home for lunch before he left on a camping trip for the weekend.
3. Getting laundry done.
4. Time to read.
6. Trader Joe's Indian dinners... not bad.
7. Invites to Graduation Open Houses... Goodness, I have to figure out how I'm going to do this!
8. This video clip - it's been making me smile for weeks!
9. Free Aveda samples.
10. Watching a movie with a glass of wine...