Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pray

"You pray in your distress and in your need.  Would that you might pray also in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance."
--Kahlil Gibran

What a day!  So much to pray for and so much to be grateful for...

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Lunch with Kylie.  She's moving to Ohio on Tuesday - prayers for her family!
2.  Enjoying an hour in the afternoon sun with the hubby and the dog!
3.  Root beer.
4.  Our last mission trip meeting - we're ready to go!
5.  Hubby made yummy pizzas for dinner.  Mmmm....
6.  Watching the movie "In Bruges."  The scenery in the city of Bruges, Belgium is wonderful!  The movie is quirky - but the more I think about it, the more I liked it.  (Beware - very violent ending!)
7.  Linda made it to Open Sanctuary!  (I didn't get to talk with her since I was in a meeting, but it was good to know she was there.  Please keep her in your prayers!)
8.  Haagen Dazs "Five" ice creams.  Yum.
9.  Sidewalk chalk.
10.  A lively conversation with my sister, Em, on the phone tonight!  Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin