Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photo Hunt: Bubbles

Today's Photo Hunt Challenge is "Bubbles."  Last Saturday, I was representing our church at a community Parks Celebration.  Our church was hosting a "bouncy house" and bubble games.  Sounds like fun, right?

It rained.  It was cold.  I had 145 mini bottles of bubbles to hand out to kids...  But it's a little hard to play with bubbles in the rain...  (I think we handed out 20.)
They looked cute, though.  And now I have bubbles to play with whenever I need a little pick-me-up! 

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  The hubby didn't make me get up at 5:30am with him to go plant flowers at the church!
2.  My gelato booth was back at the Farmer's Market!  Mmmm...  Salty Caramel.  (Simply Gelato)
3.  New flip flops from REI...
4.  ...and a pink Nalgene with a flower on it!  (The hubby won't steal THAT one!)
5.  Not wearing make-up all day long.
6.  Cinnamon Apple Brats from the Farmer's Market for dinner.  Yum!
7.  The movie, "My Life in Ruins."  (If you've been on a international tour vacation - very funny.)
8.  SNL's Weekend Update with Seth Meyers.  Cracks me up everytime.
9.  Nyquil.  (Still have my sore thoat.)
10.  Strawberries.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin