It's Friday! Time to list your fave five things from the week... If you'd like to link up, join us at Susanne's blog!
1. My new flip flops. I don't often say that shoes, much less flip flops, are a favorite thing - but I LOVE these! They're rather pricey... but with a sale and using my "cash" from the store, I got them for a steal. I can walk in them all day - and my feet feel great (and so does my back and my legs - bonus!).
2. Lunch with my best friend and her daughter. Em and Elly always make me smile! They took me out for lunch - we giggled, we played, the whole world seemed right for a moment. I loved it!
3. A concert in the park. Wednesday evening the town where I work was having a concert in the park, so my hubby joined me for the evening to listen to Pat Donohue (or Prairie Home Companion fame). We had a great time tapping our toes, eating pizza, and enjoying the first beautiful evening in what seems like forever! A great date night!
4. A visit from my blogging friend, Andrea - all the way from New York! So fun to finally talk and share our lives in person, and show her a little more of my life in little 'ol Minnesota!
5. Since the hubby went out of town this weekend... I got to watch a movie and read in bed tonight! Ahhhh.... the luxury... (The dog liked the laziness, too.)
How was your week?
Nebraska and After
7 hours ago