"The wisdom of less is more is more helps us realize that sometimes getting halfway there is just enough for today. Less is more reminds us that we don't have to do everything, feel everything, or be at our best everyday to be living the life we want to lead. The seeds for our happiness need glowing sunshine and dreary grey clouds to sprout and grow into the flowers we hope for. We need never lose sight of the more just because we have a little less. And we can always stand to remember that a closer look at our 'less' may reveal a deeper 'more.'"
--Less is More, by Mina Parker
Today I am thankful for:
1. Restful, laid back days.
2. Getting less done, but feeling ready to do more!
3. Simplifying - getting rid of stuff and giving it away.
4. Realizing we have more than enough, and looking for ways to share it.
5. Finding more time to read for enjoyment.
6. Beautiful, warm, sun-shiney days!
7. Beginning to work on a sermon about giving. Great topic!
8. Pumpkin pie... (Trying to eat less... But realizing I will eat more!)
9. Less TV. More positivity.
10. My friend John - less fear, more talking about faith!
Book Review: Cupboard Full of Coats
10 hours ago