Sunday, November 7, 2010

Humor

Today I am thankful for Humor.  I was reading my "Eating Well" magazine tonight, combing through recipes and all kinds of information about healthy eating and lifestyle choices - and then I got to the last page of the magazine...  And I laughed out loud and read the article to my hubby - and laughed some more!  If you're a "foody" and follow the latest trends in organic, local, whole food eating; and if you read Michael Pollan - read this article.  I promise, you'll laugh out loud.

I like a good laugh on a Sunday night!

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Daylight Savings Time = an extra hour of laying in bed.  Awesome.
2.  Pictionary with the Confirmation class this morning - so fun!
3.  A challenge to our congregation today - to make a difference in the world.  Very fun!
4.  The announcement that we get to keep our current pastor!  Woo-hoo!
5.  Our congregation giving my hubby applause for all he's done at the church this year.  :)
6.  Em's baby shower.  So fun.
7.  Still getting my afternoon nap.
8.  A beautiful sunset!
9.  Pumpkin pie.
10.  Laughing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great list.. lots of things to be thankful for...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin