Today I am thankful for Humor. I was reading my "Eating Well" magazine tonight, combing through recipes and all kinds of information about healthy eating and lifestyle choices - and then I got to the last page of the magazine... And I laughed out loud and read the article to my hubby - and laughed some more! If you're a "foody" and follow the latest trends in organic, local, whole food eating; and if you read Michael Pollan - read this article. I promise, you'll laugh out loud.
I like a good laugh on a Sunday night!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Daylight Savings Time = an extra hour of laying in bed. Awesome.
2. Pictionary with the Confirmation class this morning - so fun!
3. A challenge to our congregation today - to make a difference in the world. Very fun!
4. The announcement that we get to keep our current pastor! Woo-hoo!
5. Our congregation giving my hubby applause for all he's done at the church this year. :)
6. Em's baby shower. So fun.
7. Still getting my afternoon nap.
8. A beautiful sunset!
9. Pumpkin pie.
corn chowder with chile, lime and cotija
15 hours ago