Today I am thankful for Dogs. I've had dogs most of my life - they make me smile, give unconditional love, fill a house with cuddles and laughter, love to play, comfort you when you're down, are always up for a roadtrip or adventure... Life just isn't the same without a pooch.
Things I am thankful for today:
2. Waking up laughing with the dog and the hubby.
3. A beautiful drive early in the morning.
4. Hanging out with my pastor and her granddaughters for the morning (while the hubby and his friend dug up bricks from her backyard... long story).
5. Shel Silverstein poems.
6. Fresh air.
7. Baking cookies - and teaching little girls how to make roll-out cookies!
8. Napping during college football games.
9. Another quiet night...
10. Harry Potter movies.
Director of Youth and Outreach at St. Paul's United Methodist Church AND a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, an aunt, a god-mother, a volunteer, a woman of faith, and one who chooses to live in joy and gratefulness... Here I write mostly about faith and life - and would love to hear your comments and stories, for I believe that is how we learn and grow together!