Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photo Hunt: Orange

Two of my favorite reads so far this summer - apparently I had an orange theme without even knowing it!
(Are you a little dzzy looking at this photo?  I'm pretty sure I created my own little optical illusion...  It keeps playing tricks on my eyes...)

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Sleeping in.  Nice.
2.  2 hours at the pool.  Loved it.
3.  A long nap.  Perfect.
4.  Frozen grapes.  (Just not too many at once- that causes brain freeze!)
5.  Funny notes on Facebook.
6.  Playing with the dog.
7.  Whole Foods.  I wish I could shop there all the time... 
8.  Sea Salt Eatery - a fun summer treat.  Scallop tacos, a cold beer, and live music.
9.  Lake Harriet Bandshell.  First time I've ever checked it out!  Michael Monroe was playing - great musician!  We sat and watched the ducks, enjoyed the breeze on the lake, had ice cream, and went for a walk to the Rose Garden.  A BEAUTIFUL night!
10.  The front is coming through as I type - rains and storms bringing cool, dry air.  I can feel it already!  JOY!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I loved Million Miles - Don Miller's blog is pretty good too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin