(Are you a little dzzy looking at this photo? I'm pretty sure I created my own little optical illusion... It keeps playing tricks on my eyes...)
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in. Nice.
2. 2 hours at the pool. Loved it.
3. A long nap. Perfect.
4. Frozen grapes. (Just not too many at once- that causes brain freeze!)
5. Funny notes on Facebook.
6. Playing with the dog.
7. Whole Foods. I wish I could shop there all the time...
8. Sea Salt Eatery - a fun summer treat. Scallop tacos, a cold beer, and live music.
9. Lake Harriet Bandshell. First time I've ever checked it out! Michael Monroe was playing - great musician! We sat and watched the ducks, enjoyed the breeze on the lake, had ice cream, and went for a walk to the Rose Garden. A BEAUTIFUL night!