"Changing your life might be as easy as changing your outlook. Or, if you're more inclined to a glass half empty view of things, you might say that changing your life might be as hard as changing your outlook. How we see the world makes us who we are, and ultimately our attitude defines and informs our feelings and our circumstances.
"...We must also never forget that no matter how bad things get, optimism is always an option. And usually the best one."
--Mina Parker, "Less is More"
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A fun outdoor church service.
2. A gorgeous summer day.
3. Giving pep talks.
4. Lounge chairs by the pool...
5. Finishing the book, "Be the Surprise" by Terry Esau.
6. An invite.
7. Dinner with Kayla - before she leaves for college on Tuesday.
8. Remembering our college days.
9. Being excited for her new beginnings.
10. Our dog playing with her squeaky ball... Squeak, squeak, squeak...
Book Review: Columbine
1 hour ago