A friend of mine (thank you, Jill) sent me a video by Brene Brown earlier this week - all about vulnerability - how when we allow ourselves to be vulnerable we allow joy to enter our life. LOVED it!
Then a couple of days later, my mom sent me the link to Brene Brown's website and blog. So many interesting things to read. LOVE it and love her way of viewing life!
This piece of artwork is found on Brene Brown's website - I've posted it as my desktop on my laptop and have been reading it every morning. LOVE it.
Just had to share! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful day!
Today I am thankful for:
1. Getting to work from home.
2. The lovely breeze coming through our windows!
3. Banana bread.
4. Having my staff over to my house for lunch today. So fun.
5. The mix CDs my hubby made me for the kitchen. So fun to cook to!
6. Watching the neighbor kids try to play frisbee with our dog. Too funny.
7. The dog said her prayers perfectly for our houseguests - ha!
8. Looking forward to a quiet weekend!
9. The way my dog drops her ball on our feet when she wants to play.
10. Loving where I live...
Director of Youth and Outreach at St. Paul's United Methodist Church AND a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, an aunt, a god-mother, a volunteer, a woman of faith, and one who chooses to live in joy and gratefulness... Here I write mostly about faith and life - and would love to hear your comments and stories, for I believe that is how we learn and grow together!