Sunday, November 1, 2009

Anniversary! 6 Years!

"There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage."
--Martin Luther

"Life has taught us that love dos not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Wow... Six years! Here are some things I am thankful for about my marriage:

1. He's my best friend.
2. We laugh - a lot.
3. We can talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly.
4. We love to go for walks - and hold hands.
5. We have different interests - but love to share them with each other.
6. We teach each other new things all the time.
7. We love to cook together!
8. Surprises.
9. We always encourage each other.
10. He gives me the window seat on airplanes.
11. We love to daydream about our future.
12. We love to travel and explore together.
13. We greet each other with hugs and kisses!
14. We know how to make each other smile after a bad day.
15. I can sing along to the radio with him in the car - and he doesn't laugh or cringe.
16. He cleans my car.
17. He kisses me good-bye every morning.
18. He's strong when I feel weak - and vice versa.
19. He puts up with my many many quirks!
20. He believes in me. Always.

Happy Anniversary, Babe!

1 comment:

Andrea, the little collector said...

Oh Happy Anniversary Meg!!! Congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin