Friday, November 6, 2009

The Wedding

Well, today they did it! Mark and Lindsey are officially married! My hubby was a wonderful best man, with a funny and heart-warming toast! We made new friends and celebrated with old. We ate, we danced, we laughed - it was a nice night.

Congrats, Mark and Lindsey! We love you and were so excited to be with you on your special day!
Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping in til noon! Woo-hoo!
2. A yummy breakfast at the hotel.
3. Getting to drive our rental car around - a Pontiac Vibe. I liked it!
4. Making eye contact with the hubby during the wedding ceremony.
5. Remembering our day.
6. That the hubby is in the wedding party - and I'm not - for once!
7. Sparklers.
8. Big band music.
9. White Christmas lights.
10. Kicking my heels off!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin