(Me with two of my favorite guys - the groom, Mark, me, and my hubby, the best man.)
Things I am thankful for today:
2. Pottery Barn Outlet! (Can you hear the "Allelulia Chorus" playing?) Too bad we were flying... No purchases were made....
3. Beautiful sunny days!
4. Having coffee with the bride and groom before the chaos began.
5. Yummy pumpkin lattes.
6. More outlets... GAP had a great deal on cozy sweatpants!
7. A pretty crystal chandalier bought as a memento of Frankenmuth, Michigan.
8. Bumming around town with the hubby - so fun. Even the crazy weird town of Frankenmuth can be fun!
9. Taffy and fudge - a staple of all small tourist towns!
10. Bronner's Christmas Store - didn't go in (it was HUGE), but thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas lights at night!