Things I am thankful for today:
1. A funny flight attendant finished her speech with "Make it a good day!"
2. A little boy in the airport belting out "who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof woof!"
3. The same little boy sitting behind us on the plane looking at a 3D book about sharks with his mom - we all knew when the 3D glasses were working! Such excitement!
4. All flights were on time - easy travel.
5. The hubby saying, "I like traveling with you."
6. Watching the sunset from mid-air.
7. Having a nice hotel in a funny little town.
8. With a Brewhaus right across the street! Good beer, and good service!
9. Driving into town we passed an old-fashioned looking diner called the "Oink Joint." It looked like one of those country diners in the movies that have ghosts sitting in the booths... It made us laugh!
10. Finishing the night off with a wonderful reuban sandwich!