Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miracles

"There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
--Albert Einstein

"Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lives the peace of God.

"In becoming aware of this, we experience the miracle of Real Life. 'In asking for miracles, we are seeking a practical goal,' Marianne Williamson reminds us, 'a return to inner peace. We're not asking for something outside us to change, but for something inside us to change.'"
--Simple Abundance

Things I am thankful for today:

1. A late start.
2. Cold meds.
3. Having my work noticed and appreciated.
4. Lots of visitors to Open Sanctuary.
5. A fun meeting - lots of good ideas and positive "vibes"!
6. Coming home to my hubby.
7. Grey's Anatomy.
8. Orange Juice.
9. My job being approved in the budget for 2010!
10. Feeling like I'm where I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin