So... this morning, after not working out for many days over the holiday break... I got on the elliptical. I lifted weights. I did push-ups... And it felt really good! I didn't realize how much I have come to enjoy the feeling of my heart pounding, sweat rolling down the face and back, and noticing the "burn" in my arms and legs! I felt like a "real" person again - not a sloth! That is a breakthrough like no other!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Health and the ability to exercise... and like it!
2. Sleeping in and cuddling with the pooch.
3. A clean house - now we can eagerly await our guests!
4. Sunshine! It somehow makes a Minnesota day seem warmer... even when it's not...
5. An unexpected visit with Dad!
6. Nice notes from friends.
8. Anticipating a fun Book group party tomorrow night!
9. Jason Mraz music to work-out to - love him.
10. Chocolate-covered orange sticks from Trader Joe's. (I'm weaning myself off the holiday sweets...) Mmmm...
What are you thankful for today?
Pick Yer Color! by The Pioneer Woman
3 hours ago