Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve



Things I'm thankful for as this year comes to a close:

1. Friends coming to visit - so fun to spend tonight with our dear friend, Mark!
2. Warm chili on a cold day...
3. My new warm, red, winter coat! (My dad will think he's really cool - I bought the same one he has!)
4. Candlelight and Christmas lights.




5. Good music! (Missy Higgins, Amos Lee, Corrine Bailey Rae, Jason Mraz, Eric Hutchinson, Donovan Frankenreiter... and the list could go on!)
6. Bailey, passed out by the fireplace for the ENTIRE evening!


7. Cornbread made in an iron skillet!
8. Toasting the New Year!


9. Surprise tickets to "White Christmas!"
10. Losing enough weight that my heart rate monitor won't stay in place anymore... Ha ha ha.

Happy New Year!
Megs

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin