Ahhh... Our first Christmas gathering of the year is past - with all kinds of things to be thankful for!
1. Kayla's monkey bread! YUM!
2. Warm sweaters and fuzzy socks - and I mean FUZZY!
3. Cudding by the fire (a REAL fire, not a fake gas fireplace!).
4. Dad's funny pj pants.
5. Mom getting home by noon from work!
6. Emily's phone call - miss you!
7. All the weird similarities in gifts given between the sisters (socks, mugs, recycled and "earth-friendly" gifts).
8. Grandma's Christmas dessert! YUM!
9. A family card game of "May I".
10. A favorite gift - Grandpa's Loon. Thanks, Mom!
Thank You, Presley! by The Pioneer Woman
4 hours ago