Hello friends! (And welcome to my new blog!)
So... I've been talking and sharing with so many friends during this holiday season about being thankful - and truly living in a way that is full of thanks - and I thought I'd start a thankfulness blog. It's so easy to focus on the negative everyday - especially during this rough economy... But life can be so good when we look at the blessings that surround us everyday, and say "Thank you!"
And so, I begin with 5 things I am thankful for today:
1. My husband - full of surprises!
2. My friends - lots of laughter!
3. My job - all kinds of ways to touch peoples' lives and share in their journeys!
4. My family - I can't wait for another magical Christmas Eve with them!
5. My dog - a poodle named Bailey - she brings smiles and laughter everyday!
What are you thankful for?
Pick Yer Color! by The Pioneer Woman
3 hours ago