Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Never thought I would do this...

Hello friends! (And welcome to my new blog!)

So... I've been talking and sharing with so many friends during this holiday season about being thankful - and truly living in a way that is full of thanks - and I thought I'd start a thankfulness blog. It's so easy to focus on the negative everyday - especially during this rough economy... But life can be so good when we look at the blessings that surround us everyday, and say "Thank you!"

And so, I begin with 5 things I am thankful for today:
1. My husband - full of surprises!
2. My friends - lots of laughter!
3. My job - all kinds of ways to touch peoples' lives and share in their journeys!
4. My family - I can't wait for another magical Christmas Eve with them!
5. My dog - a poodle named Bailey - she brings smiles and laughter everyday!

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

1)My husband - a true gem and my rock.
2)Animals! Never used to love animals, but I learned animal love from my daughter's cat. What a gift!
3)Blogs and blogging friends! Glad you joined the fold, Megs.
4)Church - I've grown a lot in ways I never dreamed possible.
5)Family - my kids, their SO's, my sisters and brother and Mom and all the extendeds... I appreciate them more now than ever. I've wasted a lot of years worrying or complaining about petty, unimportant things. It's fun to see the joy beyond the pettiness.

Unknown said...

Here are mine:
1. My family... no words to express
2. Friends
3. Church
4. Job
5. You!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin