Friday, September 24, 2010

Sick...

Geesh.  This has been a miserable week.  It started as a simple cold - sore throat, fatigue, stuffy nose.  And then it just kept getting worse and worse and worse!  I finally gave in and went to the doctor - and got the usual "diagnosis."  You have a virus.  Go home.  Get rest.

Not helpful.

I'm supposed to leave for Portland, OR, for an awesome conference tomorrow...  With a friend - who from the sounds of it, is also sick.

Geesh.

I hate not feeling well.  It's the pits.

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  An understanding staff all week - It was helpful to be able to still get things done in between naps, over email and phone!
2.  DayQuil and NyQuil.  My friends.
3.  Neti-pots.  Try it.  You'll be glad you did!
4.  Mashed potatoes.
5.  Hot showers.
6.  Soft blankets.
7.  Books to read for work.
8.  Looking forward to a fabulous weekend!
9.  Movies.
10.  Got a new camera tonight!  Finally!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin