Geesh. This has been a miserable week. It started as a simple cold - sore throat, fatigue, stuffy nose. And then it just kept getting worse and worse and worse! I finally gave in and went to the doctor - and got the usual "diagnosis." You have a virus. Go home. Get rest.
I'm supposed to leave for Portland, OR, for an awesome conference tomorrow... With a friend - who from the sounds of it, is also sick.
I hate not feeling well. It's the pits.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. An understanding staff all week - It was helpful to be able to still get things done in between naps, over email and phone!
2. DayQuil and NyQuil. My friends.
3. Neti-pots. Try it. You'll be glad you did!
4. Mashed potatoes.
5. Hot showers.
6. Soft blankets.
7. Books to read for work.
8. Looking forward to a fabulous weekend!
10. Got a new camera tonight! Finally!
Little Ree Mini Tour! by Ree
8 hours ago