"There will always be plenty of whining to go around. Plenty of angry bitterness. Plenty of guilt trips and more than enough nagging and wheedling. Why bother to add your voice to that negative chorus?
"...let's choose to leave that particular melody to someone else, at least for today. Then maybe tomorrow it'll be easier not to join in and sing along, and the day after that maybe we'll start up our own tune of gratitude, or inspiration, or determination."
--Mina Parker, "Less is More"
A good reminder. Nothing - and nobody - is perfect. So let's not complain and enjoy the good!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A fun morning at church.
2. The people at my church - love them.
3. Spending some time with Kayla and my parents.
4. Another beautiful, cool day.
5. The hubby making me lunch.
6. A long nap.
8. An amazing dinner on the grill - steaks and cedar-planked mashed potatoes! Mmmmm...
9. An evening of board games with Mark and Lindsey. So fun. (I even got a humdinger right in Cranium! That never happens!)
10. Sipping wine by candlelight with the hubby after everyone else went to bed. Very nice.
Little Ree Mini Tour! by Ree
8 hours ago