My awesome candle votive holder! A gorgeous spiral on our wall - thanks to Miss Amanda!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. The hubby getting up early and making me breakfast!
4. Setting up for our Spud Sunday fundraiser at church (a baked potato bar) - all the tables set with colorful tablecloths and Mr. Potato Heads! A fun, festive room!
5. A Gorgeous day!
6. Going for a walk with the hubby and dog with no ice or puddles - and no jacket!
7. The family coming over tonight for our St. Patty's Dinner - so fun!
8. The food turned out great!
9. I gave everyone St. Patty's Day pins to wear - the hubby's said "World's Cutest Leprechaun." Ha ha ha.
10. One last fire in the fireplace (for the year).... so cozy and nice.