Well, I haven't been doing this for awhile - but I'm back! Take a moment to look back over the last week and name five of your best moments, favorite things, or ways you have been blessed - and share them over at Susanne's blog, Living To Tell the Story!
5. Today. I'm packing, doing laundry, and cleaning out the fridge. Doesn't soud that great, huh? Well it is. We're leaving for Europe tomorrow! Amsterdam, Belgium, and Paris - here we come!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A lazy morning.
2. The book, "Be The Surprise" by Terry Esau.
3. Packing... So ready to go!
4. Little travel sized containers. They make me smile.
5. Taking only one small suitcase and a purse. Love it.
6. Doing the basketball brackets with my family. They're crazy.
7. Doing errands and stopping at "Smashburger" - it was good!
8. Root beer.
9. Ziploc baggies. Make packing so easy.
10. We're leaving TOMORROW!
Twelve Days of Boots: Day 8 by The Pioneer Woman
41 minutes ago