I follow one of my favorite musician's blog - Jason Mraz. Today he pointed his fans in the direction of another blog "SuperForest." I started reading it and LOVE it! It combines environmentalism, sustainability, and MANNERS. Awesome. It's premise is that if we all operated with good manners towards all of mankind - most of the problems in the world wouldn't exist. Think about it... I dare you.
Here's their "Humanifesto." If nothing else - just enjoy the thought of good manners saving the world! I am...
Things I am thankful for today:
1. People who start amazing movements to make people THINK about their words and actions.
2. The dog let me sleep in this morning - talk about good manners!
3. An invite to dinner with the parents and Kayla.
4. Cooking clam chowder with my dad. Too funny.
5. Good conversation with Dad - and feeling loved.
6. Wisconsin Badgers won!
7. Laughing with Mom.
8. Netflix online.
9. The "Blue Like Jazz" campaign to get the movie made - it's so inspiring how many people are coming forth to make this happen! I love being a part of it! (Wanna know more about the author - check out Don Miller's blog. Great guy.)
10. Thunderstorms are heading our way tonight!
My Quilts Ready to Serve
9 hours ago