Tonight at book group, we were asked the question: If you could be remembered for 3 things, what would they be?
One person answered right away, "to live justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God" - Love it. (And I think it fits her to a T!)
But now what? What would my answer be?
How about... "She laughed, she loved, she lived?"
"She lived a story of faith, joy, and strength?" (Hmmm... I don't know about the strength part - but this is what do you WANT to be known for, right?)
It's a lot to think about.
What would your 3 things be?
Things I am thankful for today:
1. No snow.
2. Able to sleep through the wind last night, for the most part.
3. Reading wonderful books for work.
4. Book group - lots of laughs, and great discussion.
5. My Small Group - wonderful discussion about our fears of sharing our faith. Very honest answers.
6. Buying Halloween candy.
7. I think I know what my Halloween costume will be.
8. A little quiet time before bed.
9. Fuzzy slippers.
10. Hot tea.