Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 Things

Tonight at book group, we were asked the question: If you could be remembered for 3 things, what would they be?

Yikes.

One person answered right away, "to live justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God" - Love it.  (And I think it fits her to a T!)

But now what?  What would my answer be?

How about...  "She laughed, she loved, she lived?"

Or... 

"She lived a story of faith, joy, and strength?"  (Hmmm...  I don't know about the strength part - but this is what do you WANT to be known for, right?)

It's a lot to think about.

What would your 3 things be?


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  No snow.
2.  Able to sleep through the wind last night, for the most part.
3.  Reading wonderful books for work.
4.  Book group - lots of laughs, and great discussion.
5.  My Small Group - wonderful discussion about our fears of sharing our faith.  Very honest answers.
6.  Buying Halloween candy.
7.  I think I know what my Halloween costume will be.
8.  A little quiet time before bed.
9.  Fuzzy slippers.
10.  Hot tea.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin