"Faith in God... is inseparable from faith in love. To say that there is nothing that God cannot do is to say there is nothing love cannot do. It does little good to ask God's help, if we ourselves remain unwilling to open our hearts in places where they are closed. It is not just God's love for us, but our love for each other, that paves the way for miracles."
--Marrianne Williamson, Everyday Grace
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
There are a couple of lovely women in my life, struggling with cancer and the horrible toll of various treatments, side effects, and struggles with hope and courage and faith in the future...
I'm thinking of you ladies today - sending you prayers, love, and prayers for love to work miracles!
Miracles do happen!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A great day at church!
2. The little kids singing "All Things Bright and Beautiful" - and they knew all the words!
3. Today is Veterans Day - Thank you to all who have served, protecting our country, and demonstrating what a generosity of spirit really looks like!
4. Operation Christmas Child - and the many boxes donated at church!
5. All those supporting my Walk to End Hunger!
6. A supportive - and loving - congregation.
8. Cuddly dogs.
10. The ability to give, give, give!