It's a big day!
So I decided to make her a little something...
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over... it became a butterfly."
I can't wait to see what God has in store for her next!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Our church's awesome 6th graders! They got their Study Bibles today - which means they join the youth group next year! So fun!
2. Our church's high school graduates! I felt like a proud mama in church today... All four of them are beautiful people!
3. AND I got to watch 3 of the graduates serve communion... Beautifully.
4. Our lovely, "One Year Sober" lady gave a talk in church today, too. Our whole congregation gave her a standing ovation - and not a dry eye in the house!
5. Finally, finished all my projects for work. Now I can look ahead to the "big picture" things I've been wanting to work on!
6. Hubby got home safe and sound from a weekend away.
7. All my flowers are blooming! Violets, orchids, shamrocks... and the lilies outside are getting ready to!
8. Hope.9. Tears. So cleansing.
10. New beginnings.