Just a few things I'm thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in. Wowzers!
2. The hubby offering to make me breakfast, even though he already had his.
3. Manatees and sea lions. Love them. (There was a kids' show on this morning, highlighting rescues of these animals.)
4. A cold dreary day to stay at home with sweats, slippers, and hot tea!
5. Finishing my sermon before 10pm.
6. A spontaneous ice cream run!
7. The hubby gave the staff at Coldstone Creamery a tip... Meaning they all break into song, right? Their "thank you song" was to the tune of "The Addams Family"! They didn't even realize our last name was "Adams" til we told them! Too funny!
8. The movie "The Blind Side" on tv tonight!
9. The book, "An Altar on the World" by Barbara Brown Taylor.
10. My "Powell's Bookstore" hoodie. Love it!
Bibimbap (비빔밥) by Erica
41 minutes ago