On Pinterest I saw someone who fastened a bunch of envelopes together in order to save scraps from special occasions... and I thought, that would be fun on our vacation! I'm always picking up brochures, maps, stickers, tickets, etc, etc - and they all get stuffed in my purse and I end up throwing it all away.
So, I tried out this idea...
I bought large envelopes, decorated them with the best scrapbooking paper EVER - camping
themed! Love it!
Then, when I get back... Just think how easy my blogging about the trip will be!
I'm a dork. I know.
I still love it.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Pioneer Woman's "lemon baked pasta." (Hubby's out of town, so I went girly-food this weekend!)
3. All the laundry is done! Woo-hoo!
4. Dr. Bronner's soap. Great for camping.
5. A Minnesota gift for a friend. I can't wait to give it to her!
6. Finally framing a card we bought in Portland, OR, last spring. Looks great in our bathroom!
7. Paying off a bunch more debt this month. Yes!8. Paying cash for our vacation. Double Yes!
9. A turkey on our patio. (He was too skittish for a picture. The little bugger!)
10. Our dog misses her dad... So sad. But so cute.